Merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Please follow the steps below when requesting your return to ensure prompt processing and credit to your store account:
- You do not need to call us before returning an unused product.
- All merchandise to be returned must be accompanied by an RMA number and in its original packaging. The product must be unused, unaltered and unchanged from its original state. Any merchandise returned that does not meet this criteria may be subjected to an additional handling fee or refused.
- Cost of shipping to return items is customers responsibility, we do not supply return labels or pay the shipping charges on returns.
- All returns will be assessed a 10% restocking fee and issued a "Store Credit" to be used towards future purchases. This credit is automatically applied to your future orders at checkout. All returns must have a RMA#. Any return's without a RMA# or prior approval to return will be assessed a 15% restocking fee.
- If merchandise is requested for a return over 30 days of purchase and approved, these returns will be assessed a 15% restocking fee and issued a store credit only. This credit is automatically applied to your future orders at checkout.
- Pack the parts carefully to avoid any damage during shipping. Always use a sturdy shipping carton to ship the parts back to us (if possible, please use the carton that you received the part in from us). Clearly print the RMA Number on the outside of the shipping carton (not the actual merchandise packaging being returned). Please do not write on, use tape, or affix shipping labels to the product package itself, because we must return it to stock and we can't re-sell a box that has been defaced. If merchandise or packaging is returned unsellable it will be returned to you or a additional 5% repackaging fee will apply.
- If the returned item was shipped under the Free shipping program, the cost to ship the item will also be deducted from the store credit issued.
- Wheels and tires cannot be returned once they have been mounted.
- All returns are subject to inspection.
- Returned items will be inspected within 7 business days.
- In some cases, the manufacturer will need to inspect the item. This may require additional time.
- We will not accept any product that appears to have been used, unless there is a valid warranty issue.
- Any part that, in our opinion, was used, installed, handled, packaged, or shipped improperly by the customer will not be eligible for exchange, refund, or warranty.
- Custom ordered parts may not be returned.
- Hazardous materials may not be returned.
- Videos, software, and copyrighted material may not be returned for a refund once they are opened.
To start the Return process:
1. Login to your account.
2. In the Track Your Recent Orders section, click on the View Details link for the order you would like to initiate the RMA for.
3. Once in the order, you will click on the "Add New RMA" button.
4. Choose the number of items they want to return in the Order Items section.
5. In the Order Return Options section, you will choose the Reason and Method for the return.
6. Finally, you can add comments in the Comments section. This is optional on your part, but these comments will be visible to us. Once done, you will click Save RMA and an email will be sent to you.
7. After initiating the RMA, you will receive an automated email advising that the RMA was received. The message will contain the order number, the RMA number and instructions to await a response from us before shipping the product back.
8. Once the RMA is accepted you will receive an approval email with instructions on how to return the product.